スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Third my favorite Japanese TV show... Sekaino Hatemade Ittute Q (世界の果てまでイッテQ)

 



Introduction

I will introduce you guys about my favorite TV is that Sekaino Hatemade Ittute Q (世界の果てまでイッテQ). This is very famous TV program among all generation, and it is being broadcast from 8pm to 9pm on Sunday that time is called "Golden time". 

Image result for イッテQ

Golden time has only very popular TV program, and  Sekaino Hatemade Ittute Q (世界の果てまでイッテQ) is holding this time for 12 years. It means this TV show is quite popular. 


Contents 

About 20 popular comedians go to various foreign countries and they report about there some strange cultures, sports, people, and festivals.  


Related imageImage result for イッテQ 儀式

Image result for イッテQ ゲテモノImage result for イッテQ 儀式 

Conclusion

 We could know about all over the world's cultures and some information every week if you watch it, so you should try to watch it !!!!

 


コメント

  1. This looks like a good show! It seems really interesting and not only fun but educational! I think another show like this would be Ainori or Love wagon. It can be found on Netflix! It's a really good show and I think you would like it if you liked Terrace House!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

6th my favorite Japanese TV show... Getsuyoukara Yofukashi (月曜から夜ふかし)

In my 6th blog, I will introduce you guys about my favorite Japanese TV show is that Getsuyoukara Yofukashi (月曜から夜ふかし).  This TV program is a variety talk show, and Mr. Shingo Murakami (Kanjani Eight), who is the host, and Matsuko Deluxe, select the “... Case” card that is secretly talked about in the world. Watch the VTR of the contents of the card and talk with them. The concept of the program is "a program that slammed or not struck a little against various topics that are becoming popular in the world", which is also introduced on the opening and official website. Sometimes they focus on about exchange student who live in Japan,and it is very close experienced for me to live in other country, so it is very funny.

10th my favorite Japanese TV show... You wa nanishini nippon he? (You は何しに日本へ?)

I will introduce about my favorite Japanese TV is that You wa nanishini nippon he? (You は何しに日本へ?) This TV program is that some interviewers visit to the airport and ask a question that "What are you going to do in Japan?" to the tourist from other country. And if the tourist say okay to come together to their plans, the interviewer go with the tourist and watchers can see what they are going to do.