スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

First my favorite Japanese TV show Blog... Terrace House

In my first blog,

 I will introduce my favorite TV show is Terrace House!Image result for terrace house 

 Have you ever watched before the above the image? Terrace House is the most popular real life documentary in Japan. 


What is Terrace House...  

 History... Terrace House has 5 series right now  

  • Boys × Girls Next Door (2012–2014)

     Image result for terrace house next door netflix

  • Boys & Girls in the City (2015–2016)

     Related image

  •  Aloha State (2016–2017)

  • Related image

     Opening New Doors (2017–2019)

    Image result for terrace house
  •  Tokyo 2019–2020 (2019–present)

    Image result for terrace house


    Rule... 

    The show follows the lives of six strangers, three men and three women from different walks of life, who live under the same roof while getting to know and date each other. Therefore, there has no scenario.

      

    My favorite series...

    I love all series, but especially I love ALOHA STATE series. 

    The series has a greatness love story between two people who names Gai and Niki. This is very hot!

    And also, share house must have a trouble, so this season has big fight scene between two women members. The fight was very excited, so watching is very fun. 

    Image result for terrace house next door netflix Also, every seasons has super funny  commentators, especially Yama-chan is genius commentator, and all season has some subtitles, so you should watch Terrace House!!!!

     

    How can we watch? 

    Image result for netflix 
     

    You can watch all seasons on the NETFLIX!! If you don't want to pay for it, probably you can use it by free for just 1 month, so just try it!!

                                               Thank You...

     


     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     


コメント

  1. Hi Kojiro! I love Terrace House too! I watched all the seasons except the ones before it was put on Netflix. I think my favorite season was the Opening New Doors one in Karuizawa! It was full of drama in the end!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

6th my favorite Japanese TV show... Getsuyoukara Yofukashi (月曜から夜ふかし)

In my 6th blog, I will introduce you guys about my favorite Japanese TV show is that Getsuyoukara Yofukashi (月曜から夜ふかし).  This TV program is a variety talk show, and Mr. Shingo Murakami (Kanjani Eight), who is the host, and Matsuko Deluxe, select the “... Case” card that is secretly talked about in the world. Watch the VTR of the contents of the card and talk with them. The concept of the program is "a program that slammed or not struck a little against various topics that are becoming popular in the world", which is also introduced on the opening and official website. Sometimes they focus on about exchange student who live in Japan,and it is very close experienced for me to live in other country, so it is very funny.

10th my favorite Japanese TV show... You wa nanishini nippon he? (You は何しに日本へ?)

I will introduce about my favorite Japanese TV is that You wa nanishini nippon he? (You は何しに日本へ?) This TV program is that some interviewers visit to the airport and ask a question that "What are you going to do in Japan?" to the tourist from other country. And if the tourist say okay to come together to their plans, the interviewer go with the tourist and watchers can see what they are going to do.